ShintaUrashimaShintaUrashima

love it!

this... is... HILARIOUS

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

love it

so... WHY is he there... or the reason behind it... it let it hang out like that?

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

WTF?

I... I am pretty lost... I mean it's funny... but everything moves so fast and there is more references to anything BUT halo reach, only the master chief and the screen... and then... they use the disk as drugs?
is funny but not as funnny as your previous works...

Antumbra Antumbra

The game crashes WAY too often... you need to rework it a bit... is unstable

DroneLocker responds:

And.... how technically can you know this... when you even haven't finished the first riddle...?
I know because if you would - you woudld earn a medal. And there are no Antumbra medals on your account . So it means you never went further then 2nd screen.
Why do you lie about such thing? What do you gain from it? Just trolling around randomly or does this have a deeper meaning?

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

a little problem

I have a tiny problem, the ammount needed to upgrade increases expotentially and the rewards are WAAAY too low... this game is good but is hard to pass level 6...
the gun demage, it costs 5000 for the first level... but goes to 15,000 for the next... is too much of a jump, just saying cut the costs a bit... also do the same for the itouch, android version of the game

ImmorTall ImmorTall

such himanity

such a game... showing the worst of humanity and how somethign ot human has more compassion... showing heart... is such a good game... being simple only made it so that it has such an impact in me...